30W solar all In one street light with motion sensor is designed to
run reliably throughout winter and stretches of poor weather and
deliver continuing performance year after year.
The solar modules have a full 25 years lifespan and only high
quality, maintenance free LiFePO4 batteries are used to ensure long
service life and maximum performance. Safety is also a main point
for us when designed this series light.
Sola Panel (W)
Qty of LEDS
3000-6000K (Can be customized)
Recommended Pole Height
6 - 8 M
Size (L x W x H)
1. Modular design-All components are modular design and in
2. Automatic activation at sunset and/or before sunrise, working
mode can be customized as the project requirements.
3. Adjustable tailstock ensures the solar panel catch the maximum
4. To be better save the energy, motion sensor is for option.
5. No wiring, and easy to install within a few minutes: there is no
complex wiring process, you do not have to be with an engineering
background or skills of setting electrical equipment even if you
are the end-users, all you need to do is fixing the product with
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION CURVE
FALSE COLOR RENDERING
WORKING MODE (CUSTOMIZED)
30W solar all In one street light with motion sensor can be
installed in the outdoor sites where illumination is required at
night. These sites are generally classified into four different areas as
1. Pedestrian Areas: Stairway Lighting, Walkway lighting
2. Roadways: Street lighting, Path Lighting
3. Open Areas: Park lighting, Play Ground lighting, Airport
lighting, Outdoor security lighting, Mine Site Lighting
4. Site Perimeter: Perimeter lighting, Landscape Lighting
SMART LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEM (optional)
Smart life need smart system, in order to to make the lights more
smart, we have smart lighting control system for your option,
It includes DTU (Data Transfer Unit) and RTU (Remote Terminal
Unit) , if you need this system ,each light need add a RTU, 150-200
pcs of lights within 6kms distance can share one piece of
DTU. and this 50W luminaria publica solar all In one
street light can be used with smart lighting control system too.
1. Do you have MOQ requirement?
We set MOQ for the lights considering the freight for you, and
different model has different MOQ. For this series, MOQ is 10 sets.
2. Does it come with a mounting pole?
The fixture does not include the pole; however, it includes all
necessary mounting hardware needed for easy and convenient
3. How many watts per hour will a panel produce?
Generally speaking, there are many factors that affect the
production of a solar panel (such as: location, orientation, tilt,
weather, season, shade, etc.). Solar panels produce varying amounts
of energy through the day. In the mornings and evenings, when the
sun is low in the sky, solar panels will generate less power than
in the afternoon when they are receiving direct sun exposure.
4. What warranties do you offer?
We offer 3-5 years manufacturer’s warranty on the fixture.