MTP/MPO Trunk Cabe 48F 12 cores/24cores/48 cores/72cores/96 cores
OM3 OM4 Optical Fiber Patch Cord
MPO optical fiber connector is a high density, multi-channel
plug-in connector. Its characteristic is that a rectangular pin
body with nominal diameter of 6.4mm x 2.5mm is positioned and
centered by two 0.7mm diameter pins on the end face of the pin
body. It is applied to the active connection of 2-12 core
side-by-side optical fibers. Due to the precise geometric design,
12-96 core optical fibers can be supported.
* MTP/MPO connector interface and coded fiber distribution cable;
* OM3, OM4 fiber grades ;
* LSZH, Plenum OFNP, Riser OFNR Jacket cable;
* Enable moves, adds and changes without polarity concerns;
* Provide consistent quality, ensure system performance, and reduce
* Ensures product will meet the requirements of 100G Ethernet
* Allows for more connections in a link when deploying a
* Support up to 8F,12F, 24F, 48F, 72F, 96F, 144F, customized
products are available.
TIA/EIA-604-5 and ISO/IEC 11801
IEC-61754-7 & EIA/TIA-604-5
Compliant to Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) and REACH SvHC
Insertion Loss, Max. 0.35dB
Return Loss -20dB
Operation:-10 °C to 60 °C (14 °F to 140 °F )
1. Backbone in Data Centers LAN/SAN cabling system;
2. They are used to interconnect modules, panels or MTP/MPO Fanouts
in MDA,HDA ,IDA and EDA zones.
3. Backbone in industrial workshops
4. Product is assured to work in parallel optic applications for
Ethernet, Fiber Channel and InfiniBand.