Our KXT-SM-10/100/1000MC are non-managed media converters, which
give you economic solutions for media conversion between fiber and
copper Ethernet. It provides you SC,FC or ST connectors for your
fiber optic cables and RJ45 for twisted pair UTP cable connection.
The maximum extension is up to 120km over fiber.
1. 10/100/1000Base -T to 1000Base -FX converter
2. 10/100/1000M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port and support Auto
3. With distinct HIC solution, low-temperature-rise chip, no need
of cooling system, realization of flow control, decrease of
4. Supporting full-duples flow control or half-duplex back pressure
working patterm, along with Auto-negotiation
5. Supporting 16Kbyte super data packet transmission by store and
6. Supports plug-and-play SFP modules
1. In conformity to IEEE802.3 10base-T, IEEE802.3u 100
base-TX/FX, IEEE802.3ab 1000 base-T, IEEE802.3z,1000base-SX/LX,
IEEE802.1a, IEEE802.1PQ0S, IEEE802.1d Spanning Tree.
2. Hot Pluggable & Wall-Mountable.
3. Stable performance more than 50thousand hours with fault-free.
4. Unique IC solution applied.
5. Supports 10/100Mbps and 10/100/1000M full/half duplex, easy
6. Auto MDI/MDI-X.
7. Auto Negotiation.
8. Support flow control.
9. Concentrated into BT-EF16-D220(16slot for media converter cards)
or BT-EF14-D220(14slot for media converter standalone type) 2U
10. Stable performance more than 50 thousands hours with
11. In conformity with safety code of FCC, CE and RoHS.
1. Extend your Ethernet connection up to 0~25km away using
2. Creates an economical Ethernet-fiber/copper-fiber link for
connecting remote sub-networks to larger fiber optic
3. Converts Ethernet to fiber, fiber to copper/Ethernet,
ensuring optimum network scalability for connecting two or more
Ethernet network nodes (e.g. connecting two buildings on the same
4. Designed to provide high-speed bandwidth for demanding large
scale work groups that require expansion of Gigabit Ethernet
10/100/1000M Series Gigabit Converter
The 10/100/1000M Series 10/100/1000BASE-TX to 1000BASE-SX/LX
converter is primarily designed for larger and higher bandwidth
workgroups that require expansion of the Ethernet network. The
10/100/1000M features Four RJ45 jack and a SC or SFP fiber optic
connector, connecting the 10/100/1000BASE-TX network to the
1000BASE-SX/LX (fiber optic) network. At full duplex mode, the
can extend distance up to 550 meters for Multi-mode fiber and up to
kilometers for Single-mode fiber. It is fully compliant with IEEE
802.3ab standards. The Installation & operation procedures of
10/100/1000M Series are simple & straightforward. User can
real time operation status easily via a set of LED located in the
1. MDI-MDIX Auto-crossover supported
2. Plug-and-Play installation
3. Support Link Alarm
4. Support flux controlling of full duplex/backpressure of half
be transmitted 1600bytes management packet.
5. Comply to IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX &IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T
6. Work wavelength 850nm,1310nm,1550nm optional
7. Link between RJ45 and fiber port, dynamic data transmission,
duplex, speed lights indication
8. Supply Slot, internal power and external power , UTP port
Cable Connection of 10/100/1000M Series Gigabit Converter
|Port type||Cable Type||Max.Length|
|10/100/1000BASE-T||Cat. 5, 5E UTP, RJ-45||100 meters|
|1000BASE-SX||Multi-mode Fiber of 850n (62.5/125µm)||220 meters|
|1000BASE-SX||Multi-mode Fiber of 850nm (50/125µm)||550meter|
|1000BASE-LX||Single-mode Fiber of 1310nm(9/125um)||10-100km|
Please refer to the following table for LED indication of
10/100/1000M Series Gigabit Converter
|power||ON||The Power is on|
|lnk/act||Flash||F1:FX Data,P1 and P2:TP Data|
|speed||ON||The Speed is 1000M|
Specifications of 10/100/1000M Series Gigabit Converter
|MODEL||1,10/100/1000M Series||2,10/100/1000M Series|
RJ-45 part x 1 (10/100/1000 Mbps)
SC connector Fiber port x 1 (1000 Mbps)
|10/100/1000BASE-T:UTP Category 5, 5E|
or 50/125µm Multi-mode
fiber, SC/FC connector
fiber ,SC/FC connector
|MAX.DISTANCE||550m/220m||10km and 20km,100km|
|NET WELGHT||500 g|
|EMISSION||FCC Class A, CE|
Typical Optical Power Budget
As with any electric device, you should place the equipment where
it will not be subject to extreme temperatures, humidity, or
electromagnetic interference. Specifically, the site you
select should meet the following requirements: Please
follow the steps to install the media converter. This Converter is
a. Turn off the power of the device/station in the network in which
the media converter will be installed.
b. Ensure that there is no activity in the network.
c. Attach fiber cable from the media converter to the fiber
network. The fiber connections must be Matched-Transmit socket
to receive socket
f. Turn on the power of the device/station.
Thank you for purchasing our Ethernet Media Converter.
Before you start installing the Media Converter, verify the
following items in the package
a. Media Converter
b. User’s Manual
c. Power Adapter