IP68 Waterproof Led Display Video , Digital Outdoor Led Screen
1. Product Introduction
- R&D outdoor LED Display Screen over 10 years, just to do a good
outdoor LED Display Screen.
- Our SMDØ23 and the module uses frosted surface, it's not Shining
- Our LED display screen can be working in all environment such as
the serous arctic, very hot, high humidity and so on.
- The Aluminum module will be NO deformation in the cold, hot and
- The display can be easily seen in the direct sunshine.
2. Product Parameter (Specification)
|LAMP||LED Type||SMD2323 3-in-1|
|LED driving method||1/4 dynamic scan|
|Led board size||256||mm||*||256||mm||*||20||mm|| ||(W*H*D)|
|Module size||1024||mm|| ||*||768||mm|| ||*||90||mm|| ||(W*H*D)|
|Net weight||29||kg||( Die-casting Aluminum)|
|Power||AC220/110 ± 10%, 47~63Hz|
|Water proof||Front IP68/ Rear IP54|
|DISPLAY||Power consumption (Max, Daily Avg.)||680 / 100||W/m2|
|Viewing angle(min 50% brightness)||Horizontal:140° / Vertical: 140°|
|Operating temperature||-30ºC to +60ºC|
|Operating humidity||10% to 95%|
|Lifetime (50% brightness)||100,000 hours|
|Color temperature (K)||2000-9500 adjustable|
|Refresh rate||≥3840 Hz|
|Frame rate||60 fps|
|Signal Iput (with video processor)||AV ,S-video, VGA, DVI , HDMI, SDI, DP|
|Brightness level||Manual / automatically|
3. Product Feature And Application
- Innovation design outdoor SMD2323 led lamp: High brightness, High
- With our patent GS2323 LED lamp, the radius is only 0.9mm for the
- The screen surface is all in black with this LED lamp. Its contrast
will be very high.
- Our connector pins for the signal cable is 3um,0.6mm*0.6mm.
- The single wire for the signal cable is 0.127mm*7.
All the LED modules are with the anaerobic sealant technology and
they are IP68 waterproof to be immersed in the water.
It could be used in all outdoor environment, even seaside.
4. Product Qualification
Production Line of LED lamp, Module and Cabinet
5. Delivery, Shipping And Serving
Packing and Delivery
What is LED Display Grey level?
A. LED Display Grey level: A calibrated sequence of grey tones,
ranging from black to white. In remote sensing, electromagnetic
radiation falling on a photosensitive receiver generates an
electrical current proportional to the intensity of the radiation.
B. The receiver is usually tuned to specific wavelength bands and
the signal from each receiver is amplified and its intensity
classified into different levels, usually 0 (black) to 256. These
are the digital numbers of each of the pixel units that together
make up a remotely sensed frame.
C. In multi-spectral scanning systems, the digital numbers are
classified into grey-scale bands, of which there are usually 10 to
12, but up to 256 shades of grey (brightness) may be used.