Atlas Copco’s ZR/ZT oil-free rotary tooth compressors meet your
needs for pure oil-free air while offering wide pressure ranges and
improved energy efficiency. Developed especially for applications
demanding the highest levels of purity, such as pharmaceutical
production, food processing and critical electronics, ZR/ZT
compressors eliminate the risks of oil contamination as well as the
resulting extra costs. These ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 certified
compressors are easy to operate and are available with Variable
Speed Drive for further energy savings.
- Certified 100% oil-free air – ZR/ZT compressors provide 100% pure, clean air, complying with
ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of
contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk
of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your
company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006, Atlas Copco
was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such
certification for an oil-free compressor.
- VSD for direct energy savings – Energy savings of up to 35% are possible with the Variable Speed
- Unload losses are reduced to a minimum.
- No blow-off of compressed air to the atmosphere.
- Load/no load transition losses are eliminated.
- Precise pressure control allows a tighter pressure band and a
lower average working pressure, resulting in reduced energy
- Quiet operation – The vertical layout of the coolers reduces the noise levels from
the fan, motor and element. Moreover, ZR/ZT compressors are
supplied in a sound-insulated canopy, thus avoiding the need for a
separate compressor room and allowing installation in most working
- Advanced control and monitoring - To maximize efficiency and reliability, the Elektronikon®
controls the main drive motor and regulates system pressure within
a predefined and narrow pressure band. The Elektronikon® controller
can be adapted to your specific needs with extra sensors, digital
contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions. In
combination with the ES multiple compressor controller, the
operation of your complete compressor room is optimized.
- Easy maintenance – The robust air inlet filter offers a long lifetime and high
reliability for long service intervals and low maintenance needs
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||19.7 - 142.5 l/s|
|Working pressure||7.5 - 10 bar(e)|
|Installed motor power||15 - 55 kW|
|Capacity FAD (l/s, m³/min)|
19.7 - 142.5 l/s
- Quality control system.
- After-sale service.
- Brand new & not used.
- Product drawing and design.
- 24 hours service.