Steel Flange, Compact Flanges 1/2Inch - 48Inch And 150# To 2500#
With A182 / F51 / Inconel 625.
YUHONG GROUP deal with Austenitic Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy Steel(Hastelloy
, Monel, Inconel, Incoloy ) , Copper Nickel alloy products (pipe,
fitting, flange) already more than 25 years, every year sell more
than 50000 tons of steel pipe and tube, and also supply millions
fittings and flange. Our client already cover more than 45
countries, Like Italy, UK, Gernmany, USA, Canada, Chile, Colombia,
Saudi Arabia, Russia, Korea, Singapore, Austrial, Poland, France ,
....And our group branch company and factory have been already
approved by :ABS, DNV, GL, BV, PED 97/23/EC, AD2000-WO, GOST9941-81, CCS, TS,
CNNC, ISO9001-2015, ISO 14001, ISO 18001,...
Based on NORSOK L005 code, suitable for critical
sealing applications with high thermal expansion, cyclic
loading such as Risers, single point mooring systems,
manifolds, X-Trees, subsea pipelines, heat exchangers and a
multitude of process piping systems.
- RCF Advantage
- Space saving
- Weight saving up to 70%~80% than ANSI flanges
- Double Independent Seals make it safer
- Integrated sealing system (both inside and outside)
- Larger range in design temperature and pressure
- RCF Working Principle
- The RCF compact flange design principle is that the flange
face includes two independent seals. The first seal is created
by application of seal seating stress at the flange heel. The
main seal is the IX seal ring. The seal ring force is provided
by the elastic stored energy in the stressed seal ring. Any
heel leakage will give internal pressure acting on the seal
ring inside intensifying the sealing action.
- RCF Size and Pressure Rating
- 1/2”~48” in size and Class 150# to 2500# in pressure rating.
- Bigger size and higher pressure rating on request.
- RCF Materials
- ASTM A105, A350 LF2, LF6, A694 F52~F70
- AISI 4130, AISI 8630
- A182 F316/316L, F51, F53, F55, Inconel 625, Incoloy 825.
- Other material on request
- RCF Gasket
- RCF IX seal ring, axial forces are exerted on the taper of the
metal seal ring and translated into a radial sealing force.
Furthermore with increased pre-load, the bevel is closed and
face to face contact is achieved at the outer wedge while most
of the bolt pre-load is transferred as compressive forces
between the flange faces at the heel.
- RCF Design and Verification Applications of pipe flanges:
|DIN 2502||DIN 2503||DIN 2527|
|DIN 2565 / 2566||DIN 2573 / 2576||DIN 2627 / 2628|
|DIN 2629 / 2630||DIN 2631||DIN 2632|
|DIN 2633||DIN 2634||DIN 2635 / 2636|
|DIN 2637 / 2638||DIN 2641||DIN 2642|
|DIN 2655 / 2656||DIN 86029 / 86030|| |